Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mish Mash of Holiday Happenings

Thanksgiving turned out really nice this year. I wasn't sure how it would go with coming back from Hawaii right beforehand, my Grandpa passing away, etc. Corey, Keri and Carson came over to hang out early in the day and then went on to her family's for dinner. Grandma Jo did the same and we had a nice visit. Fred and Francie joined us for dinner and we had a lovely meal together - and they got one-on-one time with Baby Girl, which everyone enjoyed. We smoked the turkey again on the Traeger - and it was excellent. Very moist and really nice that it didn't tie up the oven. We'll definitely keep doing that!

I didn't take many pictures, but here is one I did get of Uncle Corey with Carson and Elyse watching a Sesame Street podcast with Adam Sandler and Elmo. One of Elyse's favorites.

The Sunday afterward we went to the Hoys for dinner. We had a wonderful meal of spring rolls. The fresh food tasted so good after the long weekend of heavy holiday leftovers. Elyse had a ball with the girls. Here is Rylee and Elyse.

Here is Ava too - they were so cute how they doted on her.




Wonderful evening with one of our favorite families. Thank you, Van, Vichet, Rylee and Ava!

Lights are up on our house and today was the day to get the tree. We went to our favorite tree farm (Schilter's) and Marcie joined us. Elyse loved dashing between all the trees.

Marcie found one just Little Missy's size.


The girls.

It was so muddy in spots!! I just had to show you!


Me and my babe. It was a little bright - forgive our squints.


I'll leave you with this. A new favorite shot of my sweet, Elyse.

Hope your December is happy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?