| ABOUT ME
| PREGNANCY & BABY
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Sour Cream Pancakes
A healthier version of the Pioneer Woman's. These are our favorite!
Jessica's Autumn Punch
- I don't even normally like wine, but this... this is so good!
Marcie's Cowboy Caviar
- This is a great recipe for parties or potlucks!
Monte Cristo Pockets
- So easy, you don't really need a recipe.
Sweet and Savory Cheese Ball
- One word. YUM. Perfect for your next party.
- Perfect to make and share when Fall arrives!
Smoked Turkey - Traeger Style
- If you have a Traeger, you've got to smoke a turkey!
Mama's Potluck Chicken Casserole
- If this isn't comfort food, I don't know what is! Thank you, Mom!
Anna's Potato Tacos
- these are very good!
Chicken and Dumplings
- one of Bill (and Elyse's) favorite meals. So good!
- So simple and super fantastic. Love this dish. Family and company friendly.
White Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken enchiladas in a creamy sour cream and green chili sauce. No canned soup here, but still very easy. Super good!
Turkey Cranberry Wreath
- This is a family favorite. You can't have the day after Thanksgiving without it!
- my favorite stuffing!
- nothing like homemade cranberry sauce.
Trader Joe's Green Bean Casserole
- similar to traditional, but with more homemade taste.
Deliciously, Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- Traditionally good Thanksgiving mashed potatoes.
Cottage Mashed Potatoes
- the most delectable potatoes ever. My fav. No gravy necessary.
Anna's Pico de Gallo
- so good, so fresh!
Bill's Baked Beans
- perfect with ribs and coleslaw.
Beverley's Creamed Corn
- I used to despise this dish, until I tried this version. Cheesey corn with a kick. You must try it today!
Marcie's Pasta Salad
- simple, but good!
Mexican Corn Salad
- our favorite side dish, hands down!
Bacon, Cheese & Egg Biscuit Cups
- great to freeze to give to someone with no time to cook!
- the long awaited to-die-for mall cookie recipe. You'll never go back!
Cranberry Bliss Bars
- these are a hit every Christmas! I make at least six pans a year!
Wild Iris Inn Cookies
- cookies with so many good mix-ins in every bite! A lot of work, but worth it!
Bakerella's Cupcake Bites
- so fun, so cute and always a hit! You must try them!
Sour Cream Apple Pie with Streusel Topping
- apple pie with a twist.
Not-So-Sinful Pumpkin Pie Bars
- the secret to getting through the desserts during the holidays... sneaking in a healthier option!
Deana's Black Forest Dump Cake
- "Dump Cakes" not your thing? Well, I'm normally no fan of cake mix recipes, but this one is an exception!
Kathy's Peanut Butter Cookies
- These are my Mom's tried-and-true PB cookies loved by many!
Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Super cheap and not too sudsy, so safe for front-loaders.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
I will look forward to trying some of these out! Or all of them! :)
February 22, 2011 at 3:39 PM
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
The Adventures of Scott & Jessica
Disney World 2014
Another fabulous Disney vacation is complete! We enjoyed our family time together at the happiest place on earth for sure. I now present our trip in pict...
3 years ago
The Norris Clan
Rosemary-kissed Orange Thumbprint Cookies
Lately, I have been on a cooking/baking-from-Pinterest spree... It's been so fun finding new recipes and *actually* trying them! Granted, most of the ove...
4 years ago
The Innermost Box
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin ...
6 years ago
Who's Visiting Today?
Feedjit Live Blog Stats