Sunday, October 14, 2012

Possibly the Last of the "Can You Say" Videos

Elyse's verbal skills have exploded since turning two. It is less repeat after me and more listening to her jabber away! This video was almost three months ago on our first trip in the camp trailer and the only trip that really qualified as camping. I love Anna in the background at the end saying, "Well, I'm gonna walk down to the bathroom..." And someone was blowing their nose in the beginning. Keeping it real. In their defense, they didn't know I was recording!

OK, maybe one more "Can You Say?" is in order. I LOVE how she says cereal. It is my favorite. I asked her in this clip and she didn't really do it. More to come on that!

Can You Say? from Courtney on Vimeo.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?