Friday, December 18, 2009

Finger Lickin' Holidays

Bill was off today and was kind enough to smoke ribs for several of my staff. We had a holiday potluck and had everything from Bill's famous ribs, kickin' creamed corn, succotash, couscous - you name it! There's just something about BBQ in December - so tasty!


So much food...



The Jeffs...



These guys make me laugh.



I love it.



The cookie exchange was amazing. Kahlua truffles. These chocolately marshmallow gobs of goodness. Strawberry jam print goodies. Oh my.



Of course - cranberry bliss bars. These things are coming out my ears these days.



Rosie and the Jeffs.



This is how we do it!



Fun time with a great group of people!


Thank you to Bill - we appreciate his work in making today happen!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?