Saturday, January 23, 2010

Camera One, Camera Two

First step in pursuing photography for 2010 - buy new camera. CHECK.

Last Saturday, we bit the bullet and purchased a Nikon D90 DSLR camera. I am so excited! I am in dire need of photographic direction, but in the meantime, I'm having fun!

Here are some of the shots I've captured so far. I'm hoping you will see my skills continually improve over the year as I actually figure this thing out!

My furry friends are my most willing subjects. Wilson is always up for posing.



And Libben just likes attention.



The monochrome setting (Anthony and Aunt Sue).



Aunt Sue and me.



A cool B&W of Libby.



And another fun shot.



My Mom had a Canon AE-1 growing up. She loved taking pictures and for a while there really got into it. She'd pose us in front of the tripod and everything. I'm exciting to pick up where she left off. The world of digital makes things so much easier. You wouldn't believe how many pictures I've taken and deleted. It makes everything so much simpler!

More photos to come, but wanted to share our fun news!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?