Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Baby, You are Two!

Dearest Elyse -
 
Today, my sweet daughter, you are two. TWO years. It seems like we've been together a lifetime, yet your arrival feels just like yesterday.
 
Thank you for making me a Mama - truly the most honored job I've ever had. We are so connected - you and me. I know one day you'll be rolling your eyes at me, thinking I'm so uncool. Until then, I will pick you up when you ask, kiss your cheeks when you let me and hold your hand in mine.
 
I look forward to continuing to watch you grow up. You're such a bright light - my sweet, independent, funny and smart girl!
 
Here's a look at this last year.
 
Love,
 
Mama

 


Elyse 2nd Bday from Courtney on Vimeo.

Pin It

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Great show! Elyse is a doll and obviously has a great set of parents. :) Lucky and lovely family.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?