Monday, August 18, 2008

Loved

Tonight, was bridal shower number three. It was a great way to round out the "shower" experience. It was perfect - dinner at the Water Street Café with gals from the office. We all had incredible dinners, yummy cocktails and just enjoyed ourselves. I am now hoping I didn't say anything too embarassing after downing that awesome mojito.

The ladies treated us to a very generous gift certificate to the
Washington Center for Performing Arts . I am very excited about that. They have great musicians, comedians and plays there. Wow! It will be so fun to choose what we go see! They also gave us a gift certificate to Cicada Restaurant - so we can do dinner and a show. We've been wanting to go to dinner there, but often are too cheap to treat ourselves to dinner at nice restaurants. When we go out for dinner, we usually end up at Mexican. That will be a real treat. Wow, is all I can really say. It was all so nice - it truly made me mist up. It was all very sweet!

It was a great evening and I enjoyed chatting and of course - laughing! I am fortunate to get to work with so many wonderful women. It was a good time!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eek! If you "loved" me you would take down the photo of me with the crazy look... but it's okay... it was your special night so keep it up there

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?