Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Wah, Wah, Wah, Winthrop!

Winthrop is a beautiful place and just great for a weekend getaway. It wasn't the same as last year without Grandma Jo or Lisa, but it was still fun! I didn't take as many pictures as last time, but here are just a few.

This is the view from Sun Mountain Lodge. Isn't it beautiful? I WILL stay there one day. I just will.

This is seeming to be an annual tradition. We took pics on the saddles last year too!

Sue and me. Forgive the harsh, squinting eyes. It was sunny and a little windy.

OJ and me. Beautiful backdrop. You see us with sweatshirts in a lot of these, but really we just wore them up on the mountain where it was windy and in the evenings when it cooled down. Overall, we had great weather!

And then I got married again...
Just kidding, but I have always said I'd like to get married again each year. It was just so much fun the first time around! Bill and I joke we'll just go on a vacation for our honeymoon, but just get re-married every year. If I were to be reviewing future locations, this one would do it. Isn't it gorgeous? Look, it is set up for us and everything!
Hopefully, the bride didn't mind me snapping pics of her beautiful flowers.

And, I'll close with this beautiful rose!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to go and I'm jealous!

Carin

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?