Monday, March 21, 2011

I Love Breakfast

The gadgets they have today for babies. They make this pacifier type toy attached to a mesh bag that you can fill with fruit for baby to safely suck on. We tried it out this morning and I filled it with frozen raspberries. I put this ugly cape thing on her I found at Ikea as a joke for Evelyn. She kept teasing that they needed to make capes like you use at the hair salon for babies. They came in a 2-pk, so we kept one for ourselves. Today, it sounded like a good option for trying berries for the first time. Functional - yes. Cute for pictures - no. However, it is hard for this little girl NOT to be cute, so I don't think you'll be disappointed..

Here are some shots from breakfast.

 Berries were still frozen at this point.

 They're thawing out!

And moving on to cereal!

Here she is in action. Happy baby!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?