Saturday, January 26, 2013

Breaking it Down


I took Elyse to see my friend's daughter in the Little Mermaid last month at a local elementary school. There she is above with Jayna - as Ariel the star! She absolutely loved it. She was dancing in her seat, singing and dancing with the kids on stage.

When I heard that the children's group Recess Monkey (three elementary school teachers from Seattle) were playing locally, I knew I needed to take her.

The lighting was low and recorded just with my phone, but you can see how much she enjoyed it! I love the finger pointing and hair shaking. Not sure where she got her slick moves, but I love it.

Fun 10 a.m. concert on a Saturday morning. Great way to start the day.


Elyse Dancing at Her First Concert from Courtney on Vimeo.
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?