Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Libster

So, I found these lighted reindeer/santa hat antlers at PetSmart and just couldn't resist. I attempted to pose Libby in front of the Christmas tree, but she kept turning around and looking under the tree.

Then, I found out why!




Wilson is getting braver and braver!









These pictures are just because. Just because she is too darn cute to stop taking pictures of.

And because she has been so good! We went for a walk tonight she did SO WELL on the leash! And - no accidents in the house!











Oh, and I finally decorated the Christmas tree. Thus, all the needles you see on the carpet in all the puppy pics!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh, my goodness courtney.. she is SO SO stinkin' cute!! so sweet!! what a great christmas gift.


hope you and bill enjoy the holidays!!

stephanie (jody's friend in oregon)

The Norris Clan said...

Courtney... she is SO cute! Don't worry, she and Wilson will be best friends before you know it! And your tree looks beautiful. Now you're in the Spirit!

Jessica said...

Addy wants to come back over and visit little puppy Libby and big puppy Annie. She woke in the middle of the night and I heard her say hi little puppy Libby. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?