Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oly Pioneer Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was pretty quiet. It was just Bill and me, Sue and Scott (until they had to leave because Scott was sick), Corey, Keri & Carson and Tom, Molli, Tanner & Maggie.

I did almost all of my recipes from The Pioneer Woman. Have you been to her site? I adore her! She has great recipes that are easy to print out, but on her site has step-by-step instructions with photos for you to refer to if you have trouble. We had the Roasted Thanksgiving Turkey, Delicious, Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Whiskey Glazed Carrots, and the Scrumptious Caramel Apple Pie - among other things.

Here is Bill carving the turkey...
Gathered round "THE TABLE". Note who is "under" the table. Can you blame her?

The aftermath in the kitchen. Bill did great on clean-up!

Ugh... I had to take pictures. Our kitchen was such a mess!

Toys everywhere - the kids had fun!


Mr. Carson - he is getting so big! Tanner and Maggie were excited "Baby Carson" (as they call him) can walk now!
Magster - with her new haircut she did all by herself!

and Mr. Tanner.
Besides getting sick and being so stuffed up I couldn't smell anything - it all turned out really well and I think everyone had a good time. We certainly have a lot to be thankful for and it was good to spend time with everyone who came.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?