Sunday, November 1, 2009

Rounding out October

Here is a mish-mash of happenings throughout the end of October...

Wilson enjoying some afternoon sun.



Last week, we had Tanner and Maggie. I took them to a play at a local elementary school. They were pretty excited!



Last Sunday, was my cousin Velvet's baby shower. I thought this was the most adorable cake!



Of course I had to make her cupcake bites!



She was a cute little mama. So excited and appreciative of each gift.



Check out Grandma Jo on the right. She was definitely the peanut gallery in the back corner!



Velvet was pretty excited about this one!



Fast forwarding onto... Halloween. Corey, Keri and Carson came by and we went to our favorite cider mill around the corner.

Me and my sweet nephew.



He got a sticker from a clown. He wasn't scared at all!



So happy!



So cute!

<

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?