Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hands On Children's Museum

I've already shared Elyse's super fun birthday party. It was held the weekend before the actual day. At the last minute, Bill and I decided it would be fun to do something small on her birthday, September 12. She was with Gram-E that day and I picked her up early. I took her to the Hands On Children's Museum (awesome annual subscription birthday present - thank you, Grandpa Brad and Grandma Deanie!!). Daddy met us there and we played until dinnertime. We had one of our favorites for dinner - cheeseburgers - at Eagan's. It was a beautiful day and fun with our little family.

None of the pictures really came out well, but they help capture the memory of our girl-on-the-go running around each exhibit. It was hard to keep up!

















No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?