Saturday, August 29, 2009

Juliet

Remember your first love? You just couldn't stand to be apart. You'd do whatever you could to be together. Well, we've got that unrequited love goin' on. In our backyard.

I got a phone call from our neighbor last Monday as I was getting ready. Guess who was in their backyard? Seems Libby and their golden retriever Max just couldn't stand to be apart. They had dug on respective sides of the fence and Libby wiggled her way over. When Kim opened the gate the two came barreling around the corner. They'd been running through the sprinklers and were so happy and excited! I took my soaking wet, but happy pup home.

Tonight, I walked in the door and Bill said "Shhhh... Look out the window." The window was open and we could see Libby... Back at it.


PS: This is my 100th post! Wow!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so cute! I love how you can see both dogs workin' it!

MamaLuke said...

So does that make you the heartless parents keeping them apart? Their love came to a tragic end, you know.... ;)

Courtney said...

That's true, Andrea. I hope they don't take the love affair that far!! We'll let them see each other from time-to-time! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?