Sunday, August 2, 2009

Oh Wedding Ring, How I Miss You



Did I mention I looked down at my hand one day and my diamond was sideways in my ring? Did I mention when I took it to the jeweler's to be re-set they called back and said the diamond had a CHIPPED CORNER? Did I mention I had a minor heart attack?

This was the end of May. Yep. Ol' sparkly has been on quite the journey. She went with my friend Lisa on a flight down to the Bay Area. Lisa met up with Uncle John. Uncle John took her to Geoffrey's Diamonds
in San Carlos. She's been there ever since. She's getting a new bezel setting which will make her all the more beautiful, keep the diamond much more safe AND hide the chipped corner.

She should be finished soon and then we'll coordinate getting her back on my finger.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?