Monday, November 25, 2013

Maui 2013: Pt. 6 - Just Pics

Here are some fun, random shots from our trip.

Good behavior (and needed quiet) was often rewarded with iPad time.

LOVE, LOVE this picture.

I tried, oh how I tried, to get a good family picture using my camera remote. As you can see, my camera focused on the background instead of us. It isn't bad if you just pretend like you don't have your glasses on.
 

Sometimes bribery for photos involved promising to take pictures of the babies too.

Love her. (And LOVE the dress we found at a garage sale for $1 in September)!


Took this picture with my camera to send to Sue. I was preparing fruit we bought locally for smoothies. Those bananas are called "apple bananas". Tasted the same, just smaller.

Pony and Baby Kitty went a lot of places. It was Pony's turn.

And sometimes we had to style pony for an ocean pic too.


Our last night at the Tiki Lounge. Someone was being silly when we tried to take a picture together.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?