Sunday, February 7, 2010

Afternoon Tangle

Libby...

Just sitting here minding my own business.



Looking cute and maybe Dad'll give me a treat.



Time for a snooze.



And then who'd ya think gotta come mess with me?



I try to beg him to leave me alone.



But he clocks me a good one when I'm not looking.



People feel sorry for him when we fight. Worry I'm gonna "hurt him". Hey, what about me? I know to move quick when he means business!



He gets me again on my face, but haha cat, you don't even have claws!



I just had to mention it, didn't I? The back ones come out.



Yeah, don't ever feel sorry for Wilson. He gets that crazy look in his eye.



And, I'm ashamed to admit I'm a dog once again whipped by the cat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?