Monday, February 22, 2010

Day With the Jay

OJ was coming to Bainbridge Island to watch a friend with a lead in the symphony and I decided I'd join her. We met at Kitsap Mall and did a little shopping. We drove through Poulsbo (I cannot believe I've never been there - it is so cute!!) and onto Bainbridge. We checked into our hotel and checked restaurant reviews on-line.


We ended up having a wonderful early dinner at a little waterfront pub and snapped some fun pictures afterward.




I just loved these little rock sculptures on the beach.






We ended up not going to the symphony that night (OJ decided to catch the Sunday matinee). Instead, we went and saw Valentine's Day (cute) and popped in a few shops. We spent the next morning in Poulsbo and had a great lunch before we parted ways. OJ wanted me to snap a picture of our pizza. It was so good - everything tasted so fresh!


It was very fun catching up with a good friend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?