Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Now Famous... OK Not Really

My first mention on another blog - as in someone I've never met! This gal found my site and the tutorial on cupcake bites. She made them for her daughter's cupcake-themed birthday party. Love that! She made my day.

This site was created as a place for me to get my thoughts out as well as share photos and stories with friends and family. It never ceases to amaze me when people I don't know find anything I post interesting. It is few and far between, but I still get surprised whenever it happens.

Great job on a super cute party, Mama's a Mess!

1 comment:

***Sharon*** said...

Glad I made your day....YOU made my PARTY! :) You are a rock star in my book! lol Thanks again for a great tutorial!

BTW - Thanks for the mention! I get a little giddy when others post about my blog as well! It doesn't happen often but when it does....WHOO-HOO!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?