Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Banner

For those viewing in Google Reader - please go to my actual blog and check out my new banner. I've been fiddling around during Elyse's nap and created my first real banner. Let me know if it looks funky on your screens. You never know how it will show up on other monitors and our laptop is being worked on.

Thanks - have a great day!

****UPDATE: I updated the banner. I got some great feedback from Allen. He said the progression of photos starts with a drink, then getting married, then the baby and then just me and baby (no husband). I didn't even think of that! I swapped out the last photo with a pic of the three of us! Thanks, for the great feedback, Allen!!

1 comment:

The Osborne Family - Est. 2008 said...

LOVE the new banner...it's perfect!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?