Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mom's Recipe Lives On


Message from my friend "OJ":

It was soooo cute. All of my neighbor girls ended up in my cabin on a cloudy day. I pulled up your mom's peanut butter cookie recipe and the girls made the cookies all by themselves. They had sooo much fun and also added their own little flair by decorating the tops with chocolate chips. I think this would have made your mom smile. :) I hope you are having a great week and I am continuing to pray for you and Baby D! :)

Love you!!

OJ

Thank you, OJ. It's funny because I made them too last weekend for our little GASP get-together. I used Splenda, oat flour and chunky PB instead (if you try that at home, you'll need to add extra flour). I'm sure Mom wasn't impressed with that version (the violation of her original ingredients), but yours I know she is smiling down on!! I think adding chocolate chips on top is a great addition!

Thank you so much for sharing!!   - C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?