Friday, November 26, 2010

BLACK Friday

The day after Thanksgiving, Bill headed South with his parents to put up his sister's Christmas lights. He took our girl and it was the longest I'd ever been away from her (sniff). Marcie, Allen and I went Black Friday shopping (INSANE). It was a first for all of us and we figured we may as well go all out. We met at my house at 3:30 a.m. When we got to Target (our first stop), there were 500+ people in line. Forget that! We went to the mall instead and hit Target later. We didn't get home until about noon - it was fun!

One of our stops was Joann's and we got supplies for a Christmas wreath.




We had glitter everywhere. Even poor Allen's I-Phone was covered!


But, it is so pretty!




It is an owl BELL! Isn't it cute?


Marcie and the final result! She is so creative!


I LOVE this wreath!


My baby made it home tonight after her big day. I did OK without her until I kept seeing babies at the stores later in the morning; then I felt that ache in my belly for her. I was excited to see her when she got home and we had good snuggles tonight. She is sleeping soundly in her crib now.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?