Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gulp


Dearest Elyse,

Tomorrow is December 1. Do you know what that means?

It means I have just more month home with you. Big gulp. I have one more month to see you every day when you wake up and know it won't be to just hurry to get you ready before I leave you. I'll be here to put you down for your first nap. I'm here to go to the grocery store with you on a quiet Tuesday afternoon. Sniff your head at any given moment. Know how much you ate and how many diapers you went through. I will miss everything there is about being with you.

Not seeing your sweet face for several hours a day is gonna get me. Makes me misty just thinking about it. Here's to the next month. I'm not going to waste a second of my time with you!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?