Sunday, January 30, 2011

New Blog

No, Jahjong isn't going away. This will always be my personal site. However, I did partner with a friend Jessica and we created a new website:


Here's how it all began. First, meet Jessica and her daughter, Addison (Addy).

Jessica and I have followed very similar paths in our careers. We've both advanced quickly and have had pretty demanding positions. We've enjoyed that responsibility and even the chaos that it brings. And then, we had babies!

Jess and I have had our own sites for sometime now. We both enjoy reading all types of blogs and we noticed there are a TON of Mom bloggers who stay home with their kids. We think that is great! But, what about those who work? There is a very obvious reason why there aren't very many sites for working Moms - there is no TIME for blogging. But, what if there were TWO of us? And what if we asked our friends to submit their stories for us to share on the site? And then, the idea was born. We're just getting started and we'll see where it takes us.

Please add Domestic CEOs to your readers. Tell a friend. Leave us comments. And, PLEASE if you are a working Mom, send us an e-mail. We'd LOVE to share your stories, experiences, recipes, etc!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I will DEFINITELY be checking out the new blog! It's so timely for me - I'm going back to work on Monday after my year and three weeks off (sniff, sniff!!) I'm not new to the working mom "game" seeing as I also have a 4 year old, so I'm looking forward to (hopefully) being able to contribute some pearls of wisdom :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

My Blog List

Who's Visiting Today?